Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish where we get to make fun bookish lists!
I hardly ever participate in this, mainly because I can’t think of 10 things that fit that week’s particular category and mainly because I always forget until Tuesday afternoon when I go blog hoping. But ah ha! I didn’t forget this week so here we are!
It was sort of hard to think of 10 series I want to start that are new. So some of these may be a bit older than a year but are some that I really need to make time out of my schedule to read. There are just so many books–and series!–and just not enough time in the day, week, month, or year to do so. One of these days though I shall conquer my TBR, you just wait and see!
Top Ten Series I Want to Start!
(in no particular order)
- Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini–Salem witches are my favorite, especially this time of year. I hear this is super good.
- The Young Elites by Marie Lu–I just need this one okay. Sounds SO good.
- A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray–That cover! That synopsis! I really liked her Spellcaster series so I hope I like this one!
- The Glass Sentence by S.E. Grove–recommended to me by Jess at Reading Nook Reviews. I trust her opinion!
- The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas–something I don’t typically read but I’ve heard good things and it sounds interesting
- Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins–Magic, witty banter, fancy dresses. Sounds like a winner to me.
- The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey–I’m so behind on this one but it’s clearly great.
- Every Breath by Ellie Marney–This is SO a Christine book. Thank you Nikki (There Were Books Involved) for showing me the light!
- Vicious by V.E. Schwab–I LOVE this author. LOVE. I just haven’t gotten to this series yet 🙁
- Hook’s Revenge by Heidi Schulz–This sounds so freaking cute and adventure-y and I love pirates!
I love my series but they are so hard to keep up with, especially with the big lag time between books. I definitely think I’ll be making some time for these, though. I’ve been meaning to get around to them for months and hopefully soon I will actually tackle this never ending TBR pile!
What series do you want to start soon? If you participated today, leave the link to your post in the comments! I want to see all the series I missed and need to add to my TBR 🙂