Last week I started a weekly post called “The Thursday Update.” Each Thursday, I’m going to do a little post updating everyone on my reading progress, give a quick overview of posts that are already scheduled, and the posts to come before the next Thursday rolls around. This way, you’ll know when you can expect what on my blog. Plus, it may encourage you to come back a certain day for a specific post!
This next week is going to be a little slow here on The Bookish Daydreamer. I just finished up my last undergraduate class ever on Wednesday *happy dance* and now comes the time to start studying for the final. It’s on Saturday. At 4 pm. Who does that?! But anyway, I’ll be busy studying very hard for it and since it’s Intro to Ethics, I’m not going to have much time to read fun stuff. My time is going to be consumed with rereading the three books we had to read over the course. Also, my research group has come to a tricky part in the research process: review of literature. That is/is going to be very time consuming, as well. Thus, not much fun reading time. After these next couple of days go by, it’s officially SUMMER for me! Which means *drum roll* lots of free time to lounge by the pool, drinking a cocktail, and getting lost in a great book. YAY!
- LIGHT AS A FEATHER, STIFF AS A BOARD by Zoe Aarsen: I’m on page 175 out of 389. I’m absolutely loving this book so far. Mysterious death, mysterious girl, a possible budding romance (?), paranormal happenings, kittens, everything you could love all in one book!
- OF POSEIDON by Anna Banks: yeeeah, I’m still not done with this one yet. I’m in the exact same spot I was in a week ago: Chapter 17. Not a huge fan of this whole audiobook thing
- Sunday, June 23: A great In My Mailbox/Stacking the Shelves is coming! I got a lot of goodies this week and can’t wait to share.
- Monday, June 24: Cover reveal for LIFE, LOVE, AND LEMONS by Magan Vernon
- Thursday, June 27: You guys will have to make sure to come by next Thursday! I’m taking part in the promotional tour for PJ Hoover’s new book called SOLSTICE. Each day on the tour, two blogs will be featuring characters, settings, excerpts, etc with one of two themes: myth or dystopia. I’m on Team Dystopia! Are any of you surprised?! 🙂 I will have PJ over to spotlight one of the dystopia settings called The Drag. This tour is a lot of fun and started on the 18th. Plus, there is going to be a tour wide giveaway of 25 finished copies of the book!
- The rest of the week: Who knows! Let’s live by the seat of our pants and see where the wind blows us!