The Thursday Update is a thing I created where I talk about the things I’m reading and what to expect on the blog in the next coming week. I haven’t done one of these in awhile!
As some of you may have heard, I graduated college back at the beginning of August. It’s been a super crazy month filled with packing, moving, unpacking, vacation, packing, moving, unpacking, and repeat. As soon as I moved back home, it was time to help my sister pack up her things and move her to college. She’s starting her freshman year! Now that things have settled down, I’m back to blogging regularly and full force. I’ve got lots of awesome reviews and blog tour stops planned for next month that I can’t wait to share with you!
But let’s just stick with this week and next for the mean time, shall we?
- Sky’s End by Lesley Young: I haven’t actually opened the book yet but it’s sitting by my bed, so that counts for something, right?! It sounds really good.
- Thin Space by Jody Casella
- The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
- Deceived by Julie Anne Lindsey
- Friday, 8-30: Forevermore review. GREAT paranormal book that takes place in a creepy castle!
- Saturday, 8-31: Stacking the Shelves. I’ve got some GREAT books to share with you guys 😀
- Monday, 9-2: Sky’s End blog tour-review and spotlight
- Wednesday, 9-4: Waiting on Wednesday
- Tuesday, 9-3: possible review. Not sure for which book yet!
- Thursday, 9-5: either The Thursday Update or a review. Depends how much I get done this weekend!